Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018


 Science Road Show
 16.18.2018
 On Wednesday me,Te Kauru and Te Puawai went
 to Abundant life school.At Abundant life there was a science roadshow .Did you now that you need oxygen and fuel to have a fire.After show one we got to look around at the projects.If you get a card and explain tow projects to a teacher and the teacher stamped it and put it in the draw, if your lucky you can get a prize.My favourite project was the spender because you set on a chair and the certain would spin and it would make you dizzily.I wish I now more about how your  bones move.
  

5 comments:

  1. hey chilli it's nickkiesha I really love your story about the science roadshow maybe next time you could double check your paragraphs so that they make sense but other than that great job. :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done chilli!! I loved how you had explained what you loved about the science roadshow. And how you told us a nice small fact about how fires start!! :) Come check out my blog! http://pcsxantheh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing chilli. That remind me when I went to it down in dunedin. Next time tell me more. How cool was it. Come see my blog: http://pcsryant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chilli it is Dominic here I really enjoyed reading your science roadshow writing. Next time read over it again to check for mistakes, apart form that I would give it a five out of five!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work chilli it sounds cool but rely dizzy I did not go on that but it did look fun. :)

    ReplyDelete