Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Term Three Week 9 Coding


2018 - Term 3 STEAM - ‘Coding and Arduino Boards’ Reflective Questions
WALT:I have been learning to use arduino boards and coding.
Learning Goal 1. To make an LED blink off/on by controlling voltage from 0V to 5V by programming the Arduino.

Learning Goal 2.  To change the speed of blinking to such a high rate that the LED appears to be dimmer.
Learning Goal 3. To make the LED fade on and off by varying the voltage




What was I learning and why?

l have been learning to use Snap4arduino so when I get to intermediate school i’ll good at it




What did I do well and how do i know?

l managed to get the correct code so that my LED stated flashing.




What challenged me ……?

Getting ALL the correct equipment out and placing them in the right place.




What would I do differently next time to make my learning more successful ….. ?

Next time I’m going to look that the instructions cefle.





What have I enjoyed about the learning?



I enjoyed learning the stage six code and adding the arduino board to it

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am Ella from Kaingaroa School (Kaitaia). I love the environment, rugby, surfing, and athletics. I think this is a really cool experiment. I think you could work on asking a question at the end of your posts. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete